ANMDA CME & AGM 2022 PROGRAM SCHEDULE
ANMDA AGM & SCIENTIFIC SESSION, SYDNEY 2022
19 Nov 2022 Saturday
Venue: Sydney Metropolitan International College (SMIC) 2-4 Marmaduke St, Burwood NSW 2134
FIRST SESSION (9:00 am to 10:35 am)
1. 9:05-9:20 The Crying Baby Dr Bhuwan Kandel, Paediatrician
2. 9:20-9:35 PSA Dilemma and Men’s Plumbing Issues Dr Kundan Giri, General Practitioner
3. 9:35-9:50 COVID-19 Pandemic and Eye Presentations Dr Anil Sharma, Ophthalmologist – (remote)
4. 9:50- 10:05 Colors of Pain Dr Ravi Thapaliya, Rehab Physician
5. 10:05-10:20 Brain dissection, vascular variations and pathologies Dr Arjun Burlakoti, Assistant Professor, Clinical Anatomy.
6. 10:20-10:35 Tips and Tricks to Keep Dentists Away Dr Sujata Thapaliya, Dental Practitioner
10:35-10:45 Tea Break
SECOND SESSION (10:45-12:45)
- 10:45-11:00 Common Vitamin Deficiencies in General Practice Dr Chandrakala Neupane, General Practition
- 11:00- 11:15 DiRECT Diabetes Remission Service: Changing the Treatment Paradigm Dr Ritesh Chimoriya/Dr Milan Piya, Endocrinology
- 11:15-11:30 A tale of 2 oldies Dr Nabin Dangal, Geriatrician (Remote)
- 11:30-11:45 When you can’t breathe….Nothing else matters Dr Ranjan Lal Shrestha, Respiratory Physician (Remote)
- 11:45-12:00 Introduction of Karnali Academy of Health Sciences and potential collaboration avenues Dr Ramesh Bhattarai, Dean, KIHS (Remote)
- 12:00-12:15 Challenges faced by IMGs for transition into the Australian Health system Dr Amrit Pokhrel (Remote)
- 12:15-12:45 Pre and post AMC/ADC employment opportunities – an interactive session.
13:00-13:30 AGM Session (Member only)
Program coordinators: Dr Ganesh Shrestha, Dr Prabin Pathak, Dr Sirjana Sharma, Dr Sujata Thapaliya, Dr Ravi Thapaliya
Please email email@example.com should you need a certificate of attendance.
Meeting ID: 987 8506 1324